Explore Your Creativity - Gift Certificates Available
Learn a new skill, refresh your perspective, and imagine the world more creatively! A few studio artists of the Alton Mill are now offering classes & workshops in a variety of mediums and themes, for beginners to advanced artists of all ages. We also have a variety of team-building workshop activities that can be tailored to the needs of your company off-site, party, conference, or other private event.
Currently, the following classes are offered:
- Encaustic Painting - Learn to paint with beeswax, heat, & fire! Kim Kool (Edge of Grey Encaustics) and Karen Brown (Karen Brown Encaustics) offer encaustic classes, open studio's, online learning, and so much more at The Hive Encaustic Studio . The Hive also carries specialty art and encaustic supplies. To learn more, please visit www.edgeofgrey.ca or www.karenbrownencaustics.com !
- Felting Workshops - Kim Kool (Edge of Grey) offers workshops in both Needle Felting and Wet Felting at The Hive. She also carries a variety of wood and felting suplies. Visit www.edgeofgrey.ca to learn more.
- Mandala Making, Acrylic & Watercolour Painting and Drawing - CJ Shelton has recently started a Patreon account where she offers monthly subscriptions to online classes and more! Click here to find out more or visit visit her on Patreon . Check out CJ's website for information on her in-person classes and workshops including specialty workshops.
- En Plein Air Drawing - Join artist CJ Shelton for en plein air drawing sessions select Sundays in July and August. All skill levels offered, beginners welcome! Check out CJ's website for more information, or to sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oil Painting - Brenda Loschiavo offers group oil painting for adults - beginners are welcome! Bring your own supplies. Visit Brenda's website to sign up for her workshop or get more information.
To book individual classes, please contact the artist directly.